If you enjoy spending time outdoors and take it seriously, you also need to have your own gear. Investing in equipment is also part of the popular hobby and if you want to get things right, you need to own an inflatable boat. Inflatable boats are an excellent choice for almost any joyrider because of their cost-effectiveness and reliability but how much should you spend on one and which model to get?
7. West Marine RIB-275 Aluminum Hull Hypalon Inflatable Boat
6. West Marine RIB-350 Double Floor Rigid Hypalon Inflatable Boat
If you want a bigger inflatable boat, you should have a look at the West marine RIB-350 model. It is considerably larger than the RIB-275 and has the same sturdy, reliable and practical construction. The boat comes with a large 25-horsepower motor and uses fiberglass and marine plywood for its structure.
5. West Marine RU-250 Roll-Up Inflatable Dinghy
4. West Marine PRU-3 Performance Roll-Up Inflatable Boat
3. West Marine PSB-310 Performance PVC Aluminum Floor Inflatable Sport Boat
2. West Marine AL-290 Hypalon Inflatable Boat
If you are serious about getting a reliable inflatable boat, you may find the AL-290 from West Marine a rather interesting option. It features a lightweight Hypalon hull, aluminum floor, support handles, two rowing paddles, and a 10-horsepower motor. The boat is 9 feet long and takes very little space when deflated.